Monday, 30 January 2017

Hollywood star Antonio Banderas was rushed to hospital near his Surrey home in the UK after suffering a major heart scare

The actor, 56, had been exercising when he suddenly experienced agonising pains in his chest, The Sun reports. An emergency 999 was made and he was taken to hospital in an ambulance on Thursday.
Doctors kept him in for observation but released him after being satisfied he was safe to go home.

It is understood that Antonio — star of hit films Mask of Zorro, Shrek and Desperado — was taken to St Peter’s Hospital in Chertsey. He lives in a £2.4 million ($3.98 million) property in Cobham, having moved to Britain in 2015. Speaking to The Sun, he praised the medics who helped him and confirmed he’d had an “episode”. The Spanish star — who was married to actress Melanie Griffiths — is now dating model Nicole Kempel, 37. After his health scare, he tweeted a picture of him with Kempel.

In 2016, he said he had chilled out and was no longer into the heady life of parties.
He has spoken of his love of exercise and revealed he likes riding his bike around beauty spots in Britain.
“I find Surrey magical. I am not a party person anymore so I have the space and peace to write and really get inside my own head. I’m working on several scripts,” he said.
“I go cycling in the woods and everyone in Cobham, Weybridge and Esher is incredibly friendly. Above all, I am surrounded by nature. I love watching the deer and foxes that come to my garden.”

Antonio recently starred in The 33, a film about the 2010 Chilean mining disaster. In an interview. he admitted it was tough on his body.
“The most physically demanding part was being in one of the mines,” he said.
“It was a very toxic mine with a lot of methane gas that leaves a metallic feeling in your mouth for days.
“We were also operating heavy trucks and machinery that produced a lot of carbon monoxide that we were breathing and dirt and rocks were falling on top of our heads.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment